Good Health Tips : There are many important things in Human’s life but the most important is health. Good health should be your first priority. When you are healthy, you feel happy inside out. You have more energy to fulfill day to day tasks and would concentration is always at its peak. However, good health cannot be achieved without taking some effort.
Some Good Health Tips for daily routine:
- How to start a day: Start your day with biological wake-up call. Try to wake up at the same time everyday. It’s very important to wake up with fresh mind. Have a glass of water with lemon. Spent some time for meditation, yoga and exercise.
- Exercise: Your body needs some exercise to stay healthy. Even if you workout for only 15 minutes every day, it can have a positive impact on your health. Whether it is something as simple as taking a brisk walk from your home to work or walking your dog every morning and evening, make sure you get some exercise in order to stay healthy. If you are passionate about exercising, get a gym membership with a trainer. (Remember: Do not try any exercise in gym without trainer guidelines. It can harm your body)
- Healthy Eating Tips: A suitable nutritious diet always plays an important role in maintaining your health. Start your morning breakfast in a healthy way with Fresh Fruits & Juice, Milk, Multigrain toast, cercal flakes, oats, honey & banana, Nuts & Seeds, Coffee or Herbal Tea. Use dairy products, avoid fried edibles. Eat at regular on time. Do not eat like a voracious eater. Excessive food brings many health problems. Eat only as much as your stomach allows.
- Fruits for health: Make it a point to eat fresh fruit in routine. Fill your plate with nutritious fruits, Apple, Banana, Papaya, Grapes, Guava, Kiwi, Apricots, Avocado, Berries, etc. Fruits are rich of minerals and vitamins. Its plays a vital role for health and maintenance of every part of your body and keeps you disease free. Make it a habit to eat fresh fruit regularly. Add on Good Health Tips.
- Vegetables for Health: Like fruits, vegetables are also important for a good health. People who eat more vegetables are likely to reduce the risk of chronic disease. Mostly people are opting green leafy vegetables. These vegetables are the storehouse of nutrients, calcium, magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Proteins and Fiber, Zinc and Vitamins A,C,E and K. Doctors and health advisers always advice to eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables everyday. Vegetable reduces cholesterol level, help in weight loss and maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- Health benefits of drinking pure water: water is life; all we know we can’t live without air, in the same way water is too essential to our life. Approximate 60% to 70% of our body mass is made of water. It is recommended to drink plenty of water as much your body requires. Always keep a water of bottle with you so that you can replenish your body whenever you feel thirsty. The ‘8 glasses of water’ theory might be a hoax but the fact remains – water contributes to a healthy skin, healthy internal organs, healthy hair and overall great health.
- Balanced Meal: The BMI is a faulty judge of how healthy you are and weight has nothing to do with good health. Extremely thin people are as unhealthy as obese ones. Obese people often have eating disorders. Don’t base your diet on the basis on your weight goal but on what is healthy for your body. Add natural fruit juices without sugar in your diet and eat a bowl of salad every day. Try to include fresh vegetables in your diet. Use olive oil instead of mineral oil or refined oil for cooking food. For snacking, prefer nuts and fruits instead of fried foods, chips and similar snacks.
[Health is not just improved by making the right dietary choices but also by the way you live your life. Try to reduce stress by meditating, listening to music and pursuing your hobbies. In order to sleep well, set a schedule to go to bed every night and wake up every morning]